Director of Operations and Marketing
Woo started his career in the profesional football world in 2010. His first client he had the privlege to run operations and marketing was Cam Newton.
Woo has worked in media production and operations for the football industry. James has over a decade of Digital Media Production experience. Acknowledgement of live sports broadcasting and ability to work individually in a controlled team environment. Fluent in English and Korean, and proficient in Spanish and Hebrew.
James had worked daily on inspiring young football players all over the country through a private quarterback program, which today is one of many top quarterback firms in the country. He believes that the football industry can help athletes become better men, and can help the community.
James is a well world traveler and has traveled to Australia, European countries, Israel, South Korea, and many others.
Responsible for marketing strategic planning, branding, website design, all social media platforms, camp materials, business development, and all football operations.
- Developing sales and business connections to maximize the best possible quarterback/receiver camps, and recruitment.
- Assisting collegiate and NFL athletes, filming training footage, coordinate athlete's activities. Directing and managing logistics, football camps, seasonal camps, NFL draft preparations, and collegiate camps.
- Managing operations to produce the product and services. From idea to concept to implementation while handling marketing for all operations.
Partnerships and Enhancing Brand recognition
- Reaching out to new potential sponsors and building partnerships to enhance brand recognition.
Social Media Marketing and Multimedia Platforms
- Developing social media game plan to build brand from a small brand to a national brand name. Increasing client exposure, recruitment, and national visibility. Develop social strategies and social content calendar for all major platform sin collaboration with marketing and editorial team (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat, Linkedin, and more).
- Develop and execute strategic social partnerships with brand partners. Handle day-to-day management of all social channels and set benchmarks for every social initiative. Manage interns and junior staffers who contribute to the company.
- Developing a strong loyal connection with all clients to help them reach their goals.